Skipper sent me this e-mail last night … and I decided I’d post my answers here. The instructions I received were as follows:
I’ve done these before… but this one is a little bit different. Please DO this and send it back. It isn’t hard, and it’s great when you start to get people’s answers back. Okay, here’s what you’re supposed to do…and try not to be LAME and spoil the fun.
Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you will send. Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know *INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It is fun and easy. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you!
1. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Art of Cross-Examination, Francis L. Wellman. Slander, Ann Coulter. The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams.
2. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing, it’s just blue.
3. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Hmmm, I used to say Monopoly, but right now, I’d say Clue.
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Cosmo.
5. BABIES? Yes, very much. I’d like to have babies/children.
6. FAVORITE SOUND? Laughter.
7. FIRST THING YOU THINK OF IN THE MORNING? I hope my coffee is ready.
8. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Usually 2, sometimes 3. If it’s more than that .. I’m either not able to take the call or you’re calling my home phone which I rarely ever answer at all.
9. FUTURE CHILD’S NAME? I haven’t anything I’m really hooked on using … for a boy I would consider a namesake of some sort, my husband/the father’s name, a grandfather’s name, close family member or friend … it’s a question that makes me laugh, I had always taken the position that if I ever was fortunate enough to have children, I would defer to whatever my wife really, really wanted. Hmmmmm … I guess I better come up with some names I like !! 🙂
10. FAVORITE COLOUR? Navy Blue, Maize, Orange … in that order.
11. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Family and Friends.
12. FAVORITE FOOD? Hamburger and Fries.
13. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Piano.
14. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Not really. I drive about 6 mph over the posted speed limit.
15. SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? I’m sort of having brain freeze here … I’ve got a half-dozen somewhat sexual, boy and Hottie references to toss out here … but instead, I think I’ll simply say … no. My puppy Leia used to jump up and sleep with me at some point in the middle of the night, but other than that … I’ve been a solo sleeper for a long, long time … I mean, there’s only so much room in my recliner !! 🙂
16. STORMS – COOL OR SCARY? Phreakin’ kewl !!!!! I love them !!!!
17. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1968 Ford Mustang (great), then I had a 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang (the kewlest car ever), then I had a 1972 Ford Mustang (a piece of junk) … then I had a Ford Maverick in college … followed by two Pontiac Grand Ams, a Ford Probe, a Ford Taurus, two Oldsmobile Aleros and another Pontiac Grand Am.
18. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? From my past … I’d say my Grandpa Hairdy. I’m his namesake and we were really close.
19. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Bud Light, but I’ve really been fad and into Michelob Ultras lately. Though … I usually drink Coors Light because that’s what Singer and Hottie drink and I usually mooch off them.
20. WHAT’S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? Bowling bag, a couple boxes of Christmas decorations I have to return to Mom, umbrella, snow scraper, golf glove, blanket, a set of court rules, lots of paper, some golf tees.
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Of course, what are you, a phreak?
22. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? A stay at home mom raising my kids and occasionally getting on my husband’s nerves, but making him laugh and smile silly just at the right times. Until that develops, I’m angling for the college professor thing … I’d be great !! 🙂 I used to want to be POTUS (President of The United States), then a judge … but my interests have changed.
23. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Shaft.
24. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes. Once. It totally rocks. I’m taking applications from parties interested in letting me experience it again … of course, this time I’m the girl. 🙂
25. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half full, be real.
26. FAVORITE MOVIE? Hmmmm … I like so many movies, it’s really hard to say … I guess I’ll go with Star Wars – A New Hope … or maybe The Matrix … possibly A Few Good Men … then of course there’s Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade … though if I had to pick just one movie that I would be able to watch only for one month … I’d go with Monty Python and The Holy Grail.
27. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Duh, yes.
28. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? A missing sock I just located and one of those plastic containers holding wrapping paper and supplies.
29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 42, 6, and 13 … in that order.
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? NFL – Professional Football, then … the NCAA College Basketball Tournament … then University of Michigan football … then … golf.
31. SAY AT LEAST ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She’s nice, smart, funny, understanding, accepting, supportive and a great hanging out, shopping buddy who has excellent tastes in clothes. Hee … sounds like it could be Singer and Sister too !!! 🙂
32. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Tatooine. Though it we’re restricting ourselves to Earth, probably Arizona or New Mexico.
33. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? A snug fitting top.
34. BEACH, MOUNTAINS OR CITY? City.
35. TECHNOLOGY OR ART? Technology.
36. COMEDY OR HORROR? Comedy.
37. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Hmmm … get this … it’s the same with boys now as it used to be with girls … smile, eyes, face, butt … in that order thank you very much. 🙂
38. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? First thing in the morning when I wake up … I love that time of the day.
39. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Well … I usually don’t purchase CDs … the last one I purchased was Cher’s latest release from her Farewell Tour … purchased not for myself, but for Singer … it’s her birthday in a few weeks … sooooo, Singer … don’t purchase it, it’s one of the things you’re getting … and for the rest of The UnUsual Suspects … dibs on that present !!!! 😛
40. WHERE’S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? My old law firm … commonly known as The Death Star.
41. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? Lying on my stomach while I’m watching television in my fort … oh, you don’t mean physical locatioooon? Well … in that case I’ll say … my neck. I love neck rubs. At least I think I do … it’s been so long since I’ve had one … Sister will give me one every now and then at bwowling … but generally speaking, my neck rubs are too few and far between.
42. WHAT’S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? Strong in Mind. Bulk and physical strength is grossly overvalued.
43. What’s YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN ITEM? Heck, I don’t know … the kitchen table ?? 😉
44. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? Just thinking about my former law firm and how they treated Singer pisses me off to this day … though as a general rule … it’s the same basic things … hypocrits, bigots and people who are mean.
45. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Do I have to pick one? I’ll go with the sports car … I certainly won’t drive it fast or anything, but I’ll look better in a sports car than in an SUV.
46. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Yes, obviously. They keep sending my back here … bastards.
47. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Fall.
48. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Well, I really don’t call it a super power, but I can sense time lines … which though is sometimes very, very intrusive … is pretty kewl in its own right. But if I was going to add a “super power” to my list of skills … I’d go with flying.
49. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Yes. I’m a moderate juggler, much better in the past than now … these days I can only do 3 items, a few tricks and passes back and forth to another juggler.
50. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Saturday.
51. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Give me a break … hamburger of course !!! 🙂
52. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO’S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? Miss Daisy.
53. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? Skipper.
54. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON? I really, really liked The Family Guy. The Simpsons are still great and I continue to enjoy South Park. Of the classics … Scooby Doo is my fav.
55. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? It used to be lunch when we (The UnUsual Suspects) used to always meet up … but we’re not able to do that much at all anymore … so I’d go with dinner . As far as particular meals … my all-time favorites are hamburger and fries, chicken noodle soup, stuffed green peppers and fried fish.
56. IF YOU COULD TAKE A VACATION ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD IT BE? A cruise with The UnUsual Suspects on the Pacific side of things … hit Mexico and then Hawaii … spend some time at a few all inclusives along the way, where the significant others of The UnUsual Suspects, My Hobbits and The Others would meet up with us for a while.
57. DO YOU HAVE PETS? Yes. Indiana Jones Lando Calrissian … he’s a Sheltie … very old, but still with plenty of attitude ! 🙂
Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you!!!!!